Starting October 28, Lidl will be launching a series of festive food/drink and kid-friendly advent calendars that the whole family can enjoy! They make excellent gifts for family, friends or even a self-gift to enjoy a special holiday treat each day.
There’s a calendar for everyone:
For the Foodie in Your Life
- 24 Days of Hot Sauce - Spice up your holidays with a new hot sauce each day! Flavors include, Habanero Red Hot, Jalapeno, Extra Hot, Chipotle, Carolina Reaper, Mango Mild, Garlic, Hot, Cajun, Wasabi, Cascabella and Habanero Green.
- 12 Beers of Christmas - The perfect present for all Christmas and beer lovers! This fancy gift box presents a wide variety of German beer styles. Don’t miss out on Dark Bock, Weizen, Smoked Beer, German Pilsner, Zwickl, German Lager, Pale Ale and Maerzen Bavarian Style. The practical handle makes it easy to carry.
- Ilchester Cheese Advent Calendar - Make every cheese lovers day with this selection of 24 delectable cheeses from Jarlsberg® to Applewood®, Ilchester® Mature Cheddar and more. All suitable for vegetarians.
- Favorina Chocolate Advent Calendar - This season, give the gift every chocolate lover will adore. Inspired by traditional European recipes, this festive variety bag is filled with an assortment of mouthwatering Alpine chocolate and milk crème-filled Alpine chocolate.
For the Kids (or Kids at heart!)
- Crelando DIY Advent Calendar - Gather the kids for a fun holiday activity! Choose from small gift bags, two-color cotton yarn, number stickers, iron-on patches, wooden clips, felt numbers set, gift tags or embroidery floss assortment to create your very own advent calendar.
- Felt Advent Calendar - Decorate your home with this crafty and glittery calendar! Adorned with snowflakes, reindeer and more!
- Mattel Barbie Advent Calendar Mat
- Mattel Boys Advent Calendar
Lidl operates around 11,200 stores and is active in 32 countries, employing more than 310,000 employees globally. Lidl offers customers the highest quality fresh produce, meat, bakery items and a wide array of household products at unbelievably low prices. Lidl first established its U.S. headquarters in Arlington County, Virginia, in June 2015, and today sells its award-winning products in more than 110 stores across nine east coast states. For more information, visit www.Lidl.com.